Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dear Alien,

I know a guy who needs to love and be loved and wants children and an OldpeoplegrowingoldtogetherNess.

He's looking for a
Heart-baring,
Hand-holding,
Silence-sharing,
Future-molding,
Neck-rubbing,
Bed-spooning,
Double-tubbing,
Ballad-crooning
Kiss my face when I'm not even in the room kind of person.

But he doesn't trust anybody who likes him.

But I like him.
And he trusts me.
So I don't get the disconnect.
"It's a head/heart thing." He tells me.
I don't understand what he means.

If the head controlled the heart, wouldn't our hearts stop beating when we get distracted?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the advantage of an autonomic nervous system. That's why we meditate by watching our breathing and allowing our spinal cord to control our respiration. It's our connection to that within ourselves which we do not control.

winterssoulstyce said...

man, if the body did everything that our heads told us to, we would be in deep dookie...